**STRICTLY FOR ALREADY QUALIFIED COSMETIC TATTOOISTS**
$200 DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO SECURE SPACE, FULLY REDEEMABLE AGAINST $699 PRICE.
Join Kelly on this one day workshop where you will learn how to correctly tattoo cute little freckles! INCLUDING the cute AF little heart tattoo our clients love!
Main subjects covered are:
- Skin Penetration Procedures & The Law.
- Insurance Requirements.
- Public Health Guidelines.
- How to correctly deal with sharps & waste management.
- Cross Infection.
- Pigments, how to choose correct pigments for each client.
- Fitzpatrick scale.
- Pain & anaesthetics.
- Layers of the skin & the correct depth of skin to work on.
- Consultations – how to conduct the perfect consult.
- Contraindicating medical issues & medications.
- Patch tests – if and when to conduct one.
- How to accurately set up your workstation.
- Aftercare instructions for the best pigment retention.
- Freckle Technique
- How to accurately set up tool, correct depth, technique and grip.
- How to create perfect freckles.
- How to accurately mark the freckles pre-draw.
INCLUDES FRECKLE TATTOO MANUAL, CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION & GIFT BAG
COURSE SCHEDULEMORNING: Class begins at 10am. Theory & full demonstration on a live model by Kelly McIntosh
AFTERNOON: You have one freckle tattoo model (you must supply model).
Course will be taught by one or two Trainers dependent on class size.
Class sizes are kept to a maximum of 6 – we believe that you gain the best knowledge if classes are kept small.
Trainer (Kelly McIntosh holds Cert IV Training & Assessing) and is fully qualified and insured Cosmetic Tattooists.
Dress code is smart casual, preferably black.
You must wear closed toe shoes.
Classes are held within our salon in Mount Lawley, Perth, WA6030.
All deposits are non-refundable.
Course fees are non-refundable AND non-transferrable if less than one month notice is given. No exceptions.